Jerry Kajpust Coaching & Consulting
Professional & Life CoachingConsultantsCounselingNon-Profit
- 411 W 52nd Street, #4D New York NY 10019
- (646) 544-5065
- Send Email
- Jerry Kajpust Coaching & Consulting
by appointment, send me an email and we can schedule a time to chat
Meetings available via ZOOM
As a Certified Professional Development Coach, I work with clients to break through the obstacles that seem to be holding them back in life. I embrace each person's unique humanity, inspiring and empowering them to take professional and personal risks to maximize their potential and unblock barriers in order to achieve their goals and become the best version of themselves.
Life's too short to be unhappy, unsure, or unfulfilled. I am here to work with clients move toward a more positive outlook on life, providing the tools for them to identify and achieve their goals. Together, we can work to develop the skills to handle issues that are standing in your way.
With more than 20 years as a successful business and non-profit professional, I have extensive management and leadership experience across a diversity of industries and communities with experience in the fields of travel and hospitality, art and design, corporations, and nonprofits.
Key Focus Areas:
-Time Management / Organizational Skills
-Goal Setting & Accountability
-Assessments (EQ | PQ | Gallup)
- Maximize Your Unique Humanity ©
- Breaking Through Barries
- Provide support to face challenges and taking risks leading to new opportunities.
- Through listening, questioning, and empathy, I enable and develop personal and professional growth
- 20 years as a successful business and non-profit professional